Facility Location and Resources
ATC Drivetrain and ATC New Technologies are centrally located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Combined they occupy 298,000 sq/ft of manufacturing and 187,100 sq/ft of warehouse space. There are over 700 teammates at the facilities.
To facilitate energy storage research and development, ATC has a custom built laboratory that utilizes the latest in battery testing technology to implement the energy storage strategy. The following is a short list of equipment and computing expertise within the laboratory:
- AeroViroment MT-30 and ABC 170.
- Bitrode, Cycle Life Tester, MCV and LCV models.
- Multimeters, Oscilloscope‚Äôs and and batttery testers
- AVR development board
- Independent Power Supplies
- In-house developed de-chargers